Email: [email protected]om
Snail Mail: po box 23535,Nashville, TN 37202
- Are you concerned about a possible puppy mill in your area?
- Are you a law enforcement official or animal control officer who needs assistance with a puppy mill cruelty case?
Call at 1-877-MILL-TIP (645-5847)
Animal Rescue Corps
1380 Monroe St. NW #326
Washington, DC 20010-3452
Report dog fighting 877-TIP-HSUS (847-4787
- Organized dogfighting is illegal everywhere in the United States and is a felony in all 50 states. To see a ranking of dogfighting laws state by state, visit humanesociety.org.
- Dogfighting is a criminal industry; more than 250,000 dogs are made to suffer in dogfighting pits each year.
- The HSUS estimates that 40,000 people follow organized dogfighting circuits across the United States. The HSUS also estimates that an additional 100,000 street dogfighters meet on neighborhood streets, alleys and hideaways.
- A Chicago Police Department study showed that 65 percent of people charged with animal abuse crimes — including dogfighting — were also charged with violent crimes against people.
- The HSUS is the only animal protection organization with an entire campaign dedicated exclusively to eradicating animal fighting.
Click here to edit text